Hot Tar Roof Contractor Repairs
Culver Hot Tar Contractors has over three decades of experience in diagnosing and repairing hot tar roof leaks and other commercial hot tar roof repairs. It is this experience that will save you a lot of money and aggravation when trying to get a hot tar roof leak or other hot tar roof damage repaired. Instead of making multiple trips and charging you for every visit, while your interior damage is getting worse every time it rains, Culver Hot Tar Roof Contractors properly diagnoses the problem and we make it our mission to fix it right the first time!
Culver Hot Tar Contractors doesn’t just stop your roof leak, we eliminate the problem causing the leak so it won’t spring up again a few months down the road. We have developed roof leak repair techniques to last as long as the roof itself so you can rest assured your problem is solved permanently. We have extensive knowledge with all types of commercial roof systems including built-up, hot tar, modified bitumen and single-ply TPO, PVC, EPDM.
Hot Tar Roof Contractor Maintenance Programs
Culver Hot Tar Contractors provides routine hot tar roof maintenance programs to keep your hot tar roof worry free of any roof damage or potential leaking. Culver roof contractors can pre-schedule inspections: bi-monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual.
Here are a few key points of benefit to the Culver Roof Contractor Service and Maintenance Program:
- Dedicated Service Technician who gets to know you AND your building
- Scheduled Inspections – bi-monthly, quarterly, semiannual or annual
- Remove all debris from the roof surface
- Check seams on all roof penetrations and make necessary repairs to prevent future leaks from occurring
- Check and repair flashings for deterioration and holes
- Check and repair edge metal for separation at the seams
- Clean and refill pitch pockets where there is cracked or shrinking filler
- Clear all gutters and drainage systems of debris
- Check all caulking and sealants on flashings and copings
- Remove and replace any cracked or weather damaged caulk
- Check mortar on chimneys and parapet walls or wall joints – if deficiencies are spotted, a detailed report is provided so that repairs can be made by a masonry contractor
- Post-inspection report with photo documentation of any repairs that have been made, as well as recommendations for future prevention
- Post-inspection walk-through with your Hot Tar Service Technician to show and explain the work completed along with the work order checklist
- 24 hour emergency service
As an industry leader, Culver Hot Tar Roofing Contractor Company offers quality hot tar roofing systems. We install them with care and expertise. Your hot tar roof is such a valuable asset, so choosing a local commercial roofing expert who you trust to partner with, will protect your investment. When you are looking for the best in hot tar roofing systems in Houston, call us at 832-671-1357 or fill out the form below.